ExhibitionsUp one level
- Champions for Peace
- Nobel Prizes have been awarded since 1901. Alfred Nobel, who died in 1896, left his fortune to fund prizes to "those who, during the preceding year, shall have conferred the greatest benefit on mankind."
- Oxfam Million Faces Campaign
- Lack of controls on the arms trade is fuelling conflict, poverty and human rights abuses worldwide. Every government is responsible. The Control Arms campaign is asking governments to toughen up controls on the arms trade.
- Weapons of Mass Destruction
- ‘Lest we forget’ 60 years ago the world's first atomic bombs were dropped on the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. At least 120,000 people were killed immediately and around twice as many over time